Spring is here!
In the morning you can hear lovely birdsong again, the sun smiles earlier from behind the mountain peaks and the days are getting warmer and longer. So get out of your four walls, because there is so much to discover. And where would it be better to start your discovery tour than right on the banks of the Aare in the cozy, family-run Aparthotel Goldey***?
What there is to experience:
- Harder Kulm - our local mountain, alpine park at the valley station
- Niederhorn - wonderful view of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, Alpine orienteering
- Stockhorn - beautiful panoramic view, adventure trail
- Niesen - the Swiss pyramid, Raclette in the cave
- Ballenberg open-air museum - Switzerland in one day
- Top of Europe Jungfraujoch - with the imposing Ice Palace
- Schilthorn - James Bond 007 and much more
- Beatus caves - stalactites, stalagmites, streams, lakes, light
- Boat trips on the lake of Thun and lake of Brienz
- Brienz Rothorn Bahn - an adventure ride on the steam train (June to October 2021)
- Bödlibad open-air swimming pool in the immediate vicinity - the start of the season is being brought forward (date will be announced soon)
The adrenaline rush is also provided:
- Bungee jumping, sky diving or canyoning
- Ride on a jet boat
Those who prefer it cozy:
- Carriage ride through Interlaken
- Stand up paddle or pedalo rental on Lake of Thun and Lake of Brienz
- Funky Chocolate Club - make your own chocolate
We would be happy to advise you on site about other activities and excursion destinations!
On our own behalf:
On December 5th, 2020 we opened our Top of Goldey Wellness Suite on the 5th floor. The suite met with great interest and approval. We thank you very much for your loyalty and look forward to all coming encounters.
As a highlight, a private sauna barrel and an open-air whirlpool await you.
Treat yourself to a break for two